The WHKS team provided survey, engineering design and construction phase engineering services for the extensions of sanitary sewer, water main, 500,000 gallon restressed concrete water storage tank and fiber optic cable and conduit along the US 151/61 corridor, from the Technology Park to the Dubuque Regional Airport.
The project included the design and construction of the following utilities:
- 12,190 lf of 18” gravity sanitary sewer
- 1,715 lf of 12” gravity sanitary sewer
- 12,885 lf of 16” water main
- 5,597 lf of 12” water main
- 21,872 lf of 4 1-1/2” bundled conduits
- 28,684 lf of 144 strand fiber optic cable
WHKS provided on-site construction observation and construction administration for the construction of the utilities and for construction of the booster pump stations.