WHKS performed preliminary and final design services for the reconstruction of full-width PCC pavement along IA 3 from 20th Street NW to 8th Street NE in the City of Waverly. This project included the evaluation of the preliminary traffic control and staging, ADA sidewalk design, and development of cross sections and design details for the roadway improvements.
Other services provided included:
- Preliminary and final roadway, utility and drainage design
- Review of existing utility and drainage systems for impacts
- ADA improvements
- Geometric and capacity analysis
- Traffic study, including roundabout analysis
- Traffic control and staging